Monday 9 April 2012

Introducing the Green Clover Nest Blog

Welcome to The Green Clover Nest blog.

I hope you enjoy this format of catching up on what's going on in our lives.  Thank you to my faithful blogger friends who have assured me that blogging is safe, and a great way to communicate with friends and family who are far away.

1982 Home Economics

 The information about the grain is still current.  I guess grain hasn't changed much in the last 30 years.  Only I have.  I used to crave white bread when sandwiches in my school lunchbox were always multigrain.  Now my kids beg me for white bread.  "I don't want that bread with the bits in it, Mummy".  I'm amused that it's taken me so many years to get to the point where I really care about what food goes into my body.  I hope my kids don't take the same amount of time.  The body becomes less forgiving as one gets older doesn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment